Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hamon: Law of Preparation and Provision...

Hamon: Law of Preparation and Provision... 18 Feb 2013 03:47 #158

• admin
  • Administrator
I was a twenty-year-old pastor, I prayed, fasted and begged God to give me a powerful ministry and anointing that would affect the whole church world. Without knowing it I was asking God to do for me then what He is doing now. However, if God had dropped on me back then this "multi-story building" ministry that I have now, it would have crushed me. My foundation of preparation, experience and maturity of manhood and ministry was just a basic one-story foundation at that time. Over the last forty-three years of ministry there have been four major times when God has torn down my manhood and ministry building, ripped out my limited foundation and dug deep down into my earth, removing it and pouring in His cement while replacing my old structure with His greater steel beams. I am convinced that God has given the Holy Spirit the same prophetic ministry that He gave to Prophet Jeremiah: "...To root out and to pull down, to destroy and to throw down, to build and to plant" (Jer. 1:10, NKJV). Notice that there are twice as many words devoted to the preparative process as there are to the building and planting. The greater and more in-depth the preparation, the greater the man and the mightier the ministry can be. It is the law of cause and effect, preparation and provision, calling and commissioning at work.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds